Sunday, May 24, 2009

fridayyyyy!

after all tha studying,i was ready to take my permit test.so we went to dmv&i took tha test,i got 36 questions only since im 18:) then i passed wit only 3 wrong:) yay finalllyyy got my permit!
stayed home wit my bestfriend..watch tha game wit dustin,ma&antonio..lebron is fuckin sick for that winning shot! damn....at first cavs were losing &me n dustin were hellllaaaa tryna piss of antonio &tickling him n shit..then lebron made that damn shot!!! haha my fatasss got hungry like always so antonio brought us to l&l n me n ma got garlic shrimp:)yum!!then me n ma were hellllaaa tiried n took a nap on dustins couch,helllaaa people came over.&then we told em to brng us home,but NOOOOOOO they brought us to jolo's party wit em.paulos drunkass was hella funnnyyyyy.nolan was tha fuckin drunkest n cudnt even drive his car so antonio drove it &ma drove tonio's caaar...it was a rave party,&they was makin braclets for popsicle tha nxt dayyy..i was spose to kick it wit lamar,but like always i flaked,cus i was super tiired! sorrry lammmy! ima make it upto u tho..then i knocked out.......

No comments:

Post a Comment