Saturday, May 16, 2009

HAPPPPPPY 21'S BIRTHDAY ANTONIO

SATURDAYYY:)
Photobucket

ANTONIOS BBQ AT HIS HEEZ :),ITS A NICE &HOT ASS DAY ....
I LOVE THIS WEATHER:):)
ate hella food,2 cute ass dogs kiki&boog boog:)
i hate when dogs jump on me,but anywaya tha new girls were burning hot at antonio's bbq,we drank heem,tha usual! & that day was NOT my drinkin dayyy..yackity yack yack..grosss..tha smell of heem made me siick. but anywho we went to jermoans bbq after n chilled,then went to alvins house n they got even more fucked up since he had 2 bottles of heem whuss good! i didnt wna drink.so i stayed in alvins bed..haha &my nigga lammy turned cherry red once again hahaa..char&ma fuckin left people video comments on alvins macbook,they even took 545675pictures....funnnyassses. we got hungryyyy! we ate at this cracken ass place thats 24/7&it had some good asssss carne asada fries=]=]! we jus chilled &ate there..alvin was grubbbin forreal hahaha..tha drunkest one tooo! then on our way out we run into MEESHO! chars sistttaaaaa,then we all go home.chey&ma sleepover n i fuckin spilll patron in cheys car&on my damn shorts n on my top..IDIOT! then i knocked tha fuck out..

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment